Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Unthinkable - Alicia Keys ft Drake by Jayne Rio ft Summerbreeze (Acousti...



This is my favorite song! (at the moment) I found this acoustic version on You Tube and fell in love with it. Their You Tube Channel is 0summerbrezze0. Whoever came up with that site is a Genius in my book. I swear I'm addicted to it! You can basically learn how to do any and everything there. Anytime I want to learn how to do something I always go to You Tube first so see if they  have a tutorial on it. What was I talking about again ?--Oh, the song  I love the way the acoustic guitar sounds with the song. It almost make me want to put down the paint brush and pick up the guitar. I did say almost didn't I ? Hopefully one day I'll have enough time to actually practice learning how to play my guitar...That's another goal  of mine to put on my very,very long list. Anyways, I hope you guys like it !

No comments: