Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

What to do? What to do?



After completing Kelly's ecourse, I'm stuck wondering what to do? There are so many things I have learned by taking the course, I do know where to begin! As you can see I've updated the look of the blog. I'm still working on it so it may look totally different tomorrow? I'm also taking this long 4th of July weekend to caught up some things like spending time with the family ( I feel like I have been neglecting them since starting the ecourse) I can't wait for my hubby to fire up the grill. I have been craving a BBQ hot dog for about a week now. I am also going to make cupcakes with the girls. They are always my little helpers in the kitchen so, I know that they would love to help me decorate cupcakes! I also wanted to catch up on my painting. I have already started on some new pieces that I cant wait to share with you guys! Well until then have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I love the new layout of your blog , and btw you look fabulous in this picture ! It's too cute !

Unknown said...

I love your new layout , and you look fabulous in this picture ! It's just too cute !!!! Keep up the good work !

Trena said...

TESTING

Kayla S said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting