Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

꼬끼오(Cock-A-Doodle-Doo)




I found this on You Tube and Loved it! The You Tube channel is JDtheKim. I think the animations looks so cool. In fact,it got me thinking of my "Top 10 animated series" that I love but I'm to old to be watching?
(note: If you click on the names below it will take to the page)

10.)Tiny Toons
I always love Plucky duck! He was just like Daffy duck but smaller!

9.) Daria
I really liked the characters on this show and I loved the theme song.

8.)Futurama
That show was created by Matt Groening the same guy that created the The Simpson's who would love that!

7.)Fanboy and Chum Chum
Just the name along makes me smile..say it Fanboy and Chum Chum. The fact, that they are school aged superhero is too cute. Me and my girls love to watch this! ( I think I enjoy it more)

6.)Boondocks
I know that there are those that are going to be mad about this one. But I really don't care for the show, I think it a little to vulgar but, I absolutely love the animation. It's so Urban and I like that. The boys are nothing but trouble but I dig the big hair ( if you haven't notice...in my art!) The little girl on the show reminds me so much of my girls. She wears her hair in these huge ponytails on each side of her head so cute!

5.)Animaniacs
Love the theme song!

4.)Growing up Creepie
I love this show. It's all about a girl that was raised by bugs! So Creepie! You can view the show on the Discovery Kids channel and I swear I learn something new about bugs every time I watch it.

3.)Codename Kid's Next Door
The gadget alone is what got me hooked on this show. I like that all the name of the kids are numbers!

2.)The Chipmunks ( the animated series )
The cartoon was way better then the Movies!

1.)The Simpson's
The Greatest Show on Earth! Yeah, I have been a fan since the Tracy Ulman Show! Yes that long !!!!


So, Share with me some of your favorite Cartoons!!!