Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm Back


I know it's been about a week since you guys have heard from me but, I'm baaaacckkkk!!! I've been really busy with this ecourse! I have been learning so much and I am really excited,overwhelmed and frustrated all at the same time. (if that makes since?) I'm excited about everything I'm learning and can't wait to start putting my creative business together.I'm a little overwhelmed with all the steps that I have to take to achieve the kind of creative business that I want,  I'm frustrated that I don't have as enough time in the day to tend to all my everyday responsibilities,create this business,work on my art,practice my technique, try to establish my own style and so on and so on..... I know its going to take some time and I have to accomplished these things step by step but its just hard for me to wrap my mind around that part of it.... on a brighter note
The painting above is named BE YOU! I made it for my other best friend. Her name is Wendy( my girls call her Kayla's mom, an inside joke!) lol.. She is painted on watercolor paper and then collaged to a collage background. The words to the left of her her read "Be You!, You are Beautiful!, You are Strong! You are Smart!, You are Confidence! All words are inspired by her character; she entails all of them and I am lucky to have her as a friend! I hope she enjoys it!

No comments: