Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Peace and Love


OK, So this is the finished painting. As you can see she does look different from the sketch. Her eyes aren't as wide as the one that I sketched out before. I'm really happy with the way she turned out! I like the Innocence of her face. She was inspired by me I guess? I'm no tree hugger (not like there's anything wrong with that)But I trying to embrace the natural me. I have started to wear my hair natural curly and I must say I LOVE IT! I like that I don't look like anyone else that you usually see on the street.Don't get me wrong I love to wear my hair bone straight but, it just something about these curls that make me feel empowered! Like this whole art thing, I never pictured myself doing it but now that I am  I cant believe why didn't I do this before!:) I am also trying to look more natural which involves not wearing alot of makeup not that I ever did but I'm really trying to let the world see the REAL ME!!! .....But I'm still working on that recycling thing and how to make the world greener..

1 comment:

Kerri said...

i love your flower power girl, and i LOVE that YOU were the inspiration!
i love naturally curly hair and never can understand why sometimes people fight it?!! anyway, glad you're letting it be curly some days! :)