Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Work in Progess


This is what I'm working on at the moment. I drew her on watercolor paper. I used acrylic paint along with ( my fav.) watercolor pencils. I plan on putting her on a 10x10 canvas and collage the background. Maybe I don't know yet. Right now I have just gesso the canvas mainly, because I drew something on the canvas that I wasn't happy with, so..I decided to paint over it and try to make something else. This is what I have so far....

I think she coming along nicely.  I decided to name her CONFIDENCE. She just has that attitude about her doesn't she? That hair,pose and smirk just screams CONFIDENCE! Oh yeah, I'm  hoping to get some prints made of some of my pieces so if anyone can offer and suggestions I would soooo thankful!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

oh yes, she has attitude! :) i know nothing about getting prints made, but good luck! :)

Shaheen said...

Confidence is the perfect name. I like her.

Marianne said...

Oh yes. She has attitude. Love her.