Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Were 2011 goals accomplished ???

So, I wanted to know if I accomplished all my goals from last year?? Well, last January I posted this:





2011....


It's 2011!!! I must say that alot has changed in 2010. I am now a Artist. I am really a Artist... There are so many things that I'm working on for 2011 here are some of my goals.

1.) Work on turning my blog into a website.
2.)Come up with a cool banner.
3.)Sell my art online. (Red Bubble)
4.)Make mini prints of my artwork.
5.)Cont. to make BIG art.
6.)Sell some of that BIG art.
7.) Get my art into a Gallery.
8.)Be a featured artist on someones Blog.
9.)Have a art show.
10.) Cont. to define my style.
11.)Make more interesting blog post.



5 out of 11. I'm a little disappointed in myself. I should have accomplished more. To tell the truth, I'm also a little frustrated with myself. I wanted to do so much and I got a little lazy. Truth be told I haven't painted in about 4 months (that's a long time in the artist world) LOL ! I have been working alot on the business side of this creative career. Reading, Researching, Submitting Art, and Working on my business Plan. I haven't had any time to spend be creative!

I'm still learning how to manage my time and trust me "it's a work in progress".  I'm still learning to balance time creating, time to relax and be inspired, time spent working on the business, family time and ect. I guess that is a common theme for all artist huh? Time management? So, if you guys have any tips please share!!

Hopefully, I'll be putting a new list together for this year. Stay tuned to see what's going on that list.

No comments: