Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Munster!


Meet Joey my munster!!! Isn't he cute! He enjoys hiding under beds, finding missing socks and hanging out in dark scary corners. Unlike most scary monsters he's there to protect. A nice guy. Got a pesky kid sister that wont leave you alone? Call Joey he'll make sure she never come in your room again! Don't want to eat those peas mom made for dinner Call Joey He'll take care of it !!! Call 1-800-nice-guys they will find a Munster for you !! Call today !

Joey was painted on a small canvas. Just something I came up with. I was trying to come up with a signature animal or sidekick. Kelly Rea and Mindy have birds, and Juliette has her owls. I needed something and this is what I came up with. Don't think that he will be my sidekick but I think he's cute.
What you about you guys what do you think ?

No comments: