Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Plans for this Weekend?

One things that I plan on doing this weekend is to try to make this YUMMY cake. I found it on The Pioneer Woman Blog. She calls it PIG CAKE!!! Funny name huh? It's made with mandarin oranges,yellow cake mix, whip cream and of some other ingredients. The cake seem easy! I like easy. :)  I love Ree's blog she shows you what to do step by step with pictures. I have tried a few of her recipes and I must say I've liked them all. So I know that this one will be a winner.

I'm going to try to paint this weekend. I bought two 10x10 canvases and I'm still trying to figure out what I want to paint on them. I bought them with the intention to make them into a set. I think I know what I want to paint on them ...but you know me that can change at any time. Do you guys have any suggestions? Maybe one of your comments may inspire my next painting ?

No comments: