Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

I have Prints!


I have prints! YAY!!! After much needed research, yes I have prints. And I'm so happy with them. Right now, I'm trying to come with cool ways to package them. So, if you guys have any suggestions I would love to hear from you. I'm thinking about using this online company to order a kit that includes Mats,Back Boards, and Clear Bags. The online company is called www.clearbags.com. Hopefully I'll have a finished product soon. Can't wait to see how it will all come together!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Trena! I think I've heard of clearbags.com, should be a good way to go. I like your print. She reminds me of Maya Rudolph from Saturday Night Live. :)
♥Jenny

Artsy Life by Tracey Brooks said...

I like your print, she's cute.

I am painting a series called AFRObeauty, with ladies in different poses.

You are one step ahead of me I have prints being made to sell in my Etsy shop.

I will check out clearbags to see what you are talking about.

Thanks

I was going to follow your blog but I did not see the link I will look again after I post this comment.

Artsy Life by Tracey Brooks said...

I'm following you, now... I need to put m glasses on, LOL!!