Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

School Daze!!!!


New art!! School Daze! This is the first in this series. Yes, I'm creating a series. I love this one. ( I know I say that about all my painting) but, this one really show my growth and I think that it really identifies my style. She is dedicated to my daughter she started school this year. She's lovin it. 

I actually painted this a few months ago. In fact, I haven't painted for about a month now. I know, I have been so busy with my other job lately and just hasn't had the time to get my paint on !! LOL ! I bought 2 new canvases last weekend with the goal to do some big art! Instead of painting I lounged on the couch most of the weekend and watched movies. Slacker  I know....

So, I guess this weekend will be late night painting, music, snacks and BIG ART !!!

No comments: