Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flying Monkey Logo Contest


The week I setup my display @ The Flying Monkey I learned about a Contest that they were hosting. The contest was to redesign some of the existing logos. The winning Logo would be featured on a Limited Edition Shirt and the proceeds of the shirt will be distributed among the winning artist. How Cool!! So I thought I would give it a try. So, this is what I came up with....

I think he's cute. I really like the red and green. While we were there my sister came with a logo too. ( I must say I think hers is better :) This is what she came up with ...

I love the plane and how she incorporated the existing logo on the tail. Too cute. The contest ends on Dec 30th and we cant wait to see what the winning logo will look like. So what do you guys think?

No comments: