Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

" These are a few of my Favorite things"


To quote the famous song- "Raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettle, and warm woolen mitten, Brown paper packages tied up with string these are a few of my favorite things...I love that song.(Are you singing it yet? lol..) Pictured above are a few of my favorite things! Assorted sizes of different canvases. For some reason I like using the smaller one. 12x12's, 10x10's and 8x8's. Watercolor Pencils are a staple for me I usually use them for skin tone and shading. Gesso is usually used as a primer and the Gel Medium is used when I do collages. Of course there's my fluid acrylics theses are some of my favorite colors! My sharpies are usually used for details and to outline and Last by not least Distress Ink! There is so many things that you can do with this product! Sometimes I use them for skin tone and shading. I also like to use them around the edge of my canvas as a border it makes the painting look antique! So what are some of your favorite things?

No comments: